Kolo Medical Inc. is seeking a Senior Software Design Engineer. The prospective candidate will play a lead technical role in designing and implementing the software for a medical ultrasound system. In this role he/she will be collaborating closely with the system engineering and clinical teams.
1. Responsible for all aspects of software development of a modern medical ultrasound imaging system including design input, specification, architecture design and verification.
2. Develop the UI software.
3. Develop the image processing and display software.
4. Develop the software development process for the software team.
5. Work with systems and probe engineers to design the data acquisition image reconstruction and UX/UI architecture.
1. BS in CS or related field
2. 5+ years of experience in software development.
3. Strong knowledge of C++ and object oriented programming.
4. Experience with GPU programming (CUDA or OpenCL)
5. Experience with programming environment tools and IDEs such as Visual Studio or Eclipse.
6. Experience with UX design and modern UI graphics frameworks including Qt, WPF, OpenGL etc.
7. Experience with open source toolsets such as Git and Jira, and software test automation tools and techniques
8. Experience with multithreading and networking.
9. Experience in developing real-time embedded software for ultrasound imaging systems is a big plus.
10. Demonstrated ability to work and thrive in multi-project environment.
11. Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
1. MS. in CS or related field
2. 10+ years of experience in software development and architecture design.
3. Experience with designing software in an FDA or other regulated industry environment.
4. Experience in medical imaging product design.